Thursday, September 6

No Office Tonight is for the Best This Week


The Monopoly regular season kicks off tonight, delivering a bananas game featuring the Conspiracy versus the Super Bowl Champs. Katrina is pretty last year, and this is Goodell's League now, so don't expect NoLa to retain its League-favored status. The Saints are legitimately good, but I expect Indianapolis to win at home.

+ Anyone purchase The Office season 3 dvd this week? I have not...yet. Anyway, you can view the blooper reel online. Still mulling over Heroes season 1...

+ Jenna Fischer pulling a Pam Beesley on her husband, who directed the highly underrated Slither.

+ The new iPods are looking pretty spiffy. I'd take any of them, and the Touch is intriguing. But, I can't say I'm unhappy with the KreiPod or the ToddPod Shuffle. So there's really no need. Still, they are pretty cool.

+ Sammie Stroughter has a compelling story. I've been keeping track of it for the last two weeks or so. It looked like he might not play at all this season, dealing with the grief of losing three people close to him. But he will play tonight against Cincinnati (7:30, ESPN). I'm going to tune in.

No comments: