Thursday, July 19

K-State of Mind

I started packing for my Kansas trip that commences Sunday. When I say packing, I mean I picked out two shirts so far. They were pretty easy selections:

1. my purple K-State shirt, given to me by the lovely LRH

2. my green "Missouri loves company" tee, featuring Kansas

How could I not pack these shirts?? No one will know I'm from out-of-state!

+ "Alleged" dogfighting masterlowlife Michael Vick indicted, easily becoming my mom's most hated NFL player. The indictment is very damning, and the Feds don't mess around. Doesn't look too good for ol' Michael Pick. I'll add cruel, heartless, sick, gutless, barbaric and unfathomable to the list of words I associate with Vick (previously: overrated, wormburners, overthrows, inconsistent, interceptions, shady, Ron Mexico, herpes and stupid).

+ Nintendo Wii: pwning XBox 360 and PS3 big time. LRH and I are enjoying Wii Sports: Golf these days. I'm not sure why it took me so long to discover the links.

No comments: