Friday, September 8

Then and Now

For my old York homies: The cornucopia of fatty, fried foods, unsafe rides, carnies, monster trucks, Kid Rock, Lynard Skynard, American Idol has-beens and C-list country music performers commences today. Git r' dun!

Working closer to Philly, I've noticed that the Eagles fan intensity is increased. People get pretty fired up around here, even the women. People really treat each game as a special event, almost like a holiday. Brett, you should stop by if you get a chance...

Speaking of football, on the college gridiron I like Pitt, Ohio State and Notre Dame (mind over heart). On the professional level, give me Cincinnati, Phila, Indy, Minnesota and the Chargers, especially if they wear these unis.


Upon somehow finding my Chappelle Show guy doppleganger post, some guy emailed me a clip of a weatherguy freaking about a cockroach on camera. The clip has since been taken down from multiple sites, and I was never able to view it. Oh well. I really only wanted to reset my Chappelle Show guy doppleganger post with this paragraph, anyway.



Have a nice weekend. Jagshemash!

No comments: