Thursday, September 7

Job Test

This morning, my sister called my cell. She was at her job, taking a test. (She recently applied for a new job within the company - vertical move). It was part of the hiring process for her potential new job. On her cell, in a low, hushed voice, she explained that she was taking a test and needed some quick vocab help, specifically the meaning of "endeavor". I quickly told her and she quickly got off the phone.

A few seconds later, my cell rings again. It's my sister again. This time, what does "pliable" mean? I quickly tell her and she quickly gets off the phone again.

I got a kick out of her ingenuity. That took guts. It makes me proud. Her company is currently reviewing her test results and qualifications. I hope she gets this new position. She deserves it. Even if she isn't sure what "endeavor" and "pliable" mean. : )

Are you ready for some football?

No comments: