Wednesday, September 2

Hyperizing

Wow, one post for August? Weak.

What commercials annoy you? My list includes any of the Progressive Insurance spots featuring that irritating quirky woman who reminds me of Jillian from The Bachelorette, the numbers intensively cheesy grey and yellow Sprint Mobile commercials, NBC's promos for Trauma (I really can't stand the "I love my job" chopper pilot) and Mercy, and Safe Auto's "Justin Case" series. Ugh.

My new favorite commercial (by far) is any segment of this:



Chief Blocka - Andre Igoudala
Fog Raw - Mo Williams
Velvet Hoop - Kevin Durant
Ice-O - Rashard Lewis

"This is about heart and hustle, if you like staying underground maybe you should wrestle." - Ice-O

2 comments:

mistercellaneous said...

I really despise those Geico commercials with the little stack of money that you could be saving.

Then again, all Geico commercials are pretty annoying.

Brett said...

Nice vid...brings back memories of "B-Ball's Best Kept Secret." I'll take the Hyperizers flow over Chris Mills, but they'll need to elevate their game to hang with Dana B's "Check It."

I saw a new ad for 7 Eleven during last night's Eagles broadcast that was kind of funny, but too much of a direct bite off Michael Scott. Thumbs down.