Wednesday, June 3

This Stinks

I got laid off... a couple weeks ago. Wtf? You know the deal about the economy. And the company I worked for wasn't exactly well-run. Ugh. Hindsight being 20/20, I rather regret taking that job. I have stories. Brett, Flood and LRK know a few.

Yes, I did think of quitting this blog (hence the lack of recent posts). But like Jack Twist to Ennis Del Mar, my internal discussion over this dumb blog ended with me saying something similar to this:



Anyway, "this guy" is looking for work. I don't even care anymore, as long as it is stable and pays decently. For those interested in statistics, here is my resume distribution the past few weeks:

5/17 - 5/23: 14
5/24 - 5/30: 10
5/31 - 6/6: developing...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Not sure I'd compare you with a gay cowboy, but whatev...I don't judge. Good luck on the resume front...we are pretty much doing the same thing.