Wednesday, September 19

Welcome to the Good Life

+ Adrian Peterson is Purple Jesus. I told you I was going to draft him.

+ Those Nike commercials featuring Steven Jackson and Shawne Merriman are pretty cool.

+ Dumping 24 and going out with Heroes (like me), but neglected to catch the first season? Sort of catch up to speed with Entertainment Weekly's episode-by-episode Heroes recap and report card. Clutch! Although, it leaves me wanting to watch season 1 even more...

+ I'm really liking the Graduation. I z-shared "Good Life" last night. I like the video, too. Looks like 'Ye employed the dudes that did Justice's "D.A.N.C.E" video.

+ Good ol' EC's homecoming is approaching (October 19-21). Who is Elizabethtown's "big get" this year? Arli$$! Meh. Actually "meh" doesn't summarize my disinterest and disappointment succinctly enough.

No comments: