Thursday, August 16

Offerman: The Aftermath

I know it's just the preseason, but I'm watching football any chance I get. I'm still p.o.'d that I can't get NFL Network, though.

Guess who's going to see The Hives in October?

...along with Maroon 5.

I am. (with LRH)

+ LRH sent me a link to this slide show of the Jose Offerman: Atlantic League batterer incident. The subject of her email - "Gotta love it!" Can you see why LRH rocks my world?!

+ 'Ye (Kanye) doesn't have time to respond to (show some courtesy) Curtis' nonsense because he's busy making a track titled Barry B*nds. The asterisk is mine.

2 comments:

Brett said...

October's pretty far off for a TK-approved act... plenty of time for "exhaustion" to set in. (See: Whinehouse, Amy; Allen, Lilly)

Todd said...

I may enjoy the music of Winehouse and Allen, but I never purchased tickets to any of their shows.

I have a feeling those zany Swedes (and Adam Levine) will come through for me with a clutch show.