Monday, May 21

The OfficeCon

Angela and Kevin were in Scranton on Saturday and I was not aware?? On another note, anyone interested in going to The Office Convention in Scranton Oct. 26-28? I imagine it will be worth waiting for and very satisfying.

[...that's what she said!]

Seriously, I'm planning on heading up to Electric City for at least a day.

Woohoo! I officially sent in my registration tonight for the Fresh Burst Listerine 5-Mile run/5K walk. You know, the event with the racing Listerine bottles logo I like. In the past, I opted to walk the 5K. This always frustrated me, although I freely admit I wouldn't have been able to run the three or five miles. Well this year I am flipping the script. I'm going to run the five miles. I am relishing the training and really excited and looking forward to the event. My (modest) goal is to run the five miles in under 50 minutes. Hopefully my friend A-Philly and her boyfriend will be there to run with me.

No comments: