Tuesday, June 16

Craigslist: Not Just for Psychos II

Still with time on my hands, LRK and I started thinking of some other stuff we could sell. Upon a recent trip to the TINWA mothership, my parental units suggested a portable grill I won a little over a year ago, now residing in their basement.

To craigslist (again)!

I posted the grill (a Weber Q 100) Sunday afternoon. By early evening I had two interested parties. I contacted the first, who tried to haggle me down. I scoffed. Then I contacted the second, who had already found another suitable grill. Monday brought two more interested parties. The first one just purchased the grill a short time ago. Yay!

I just wish my job search results thus far would be as fruitful as my craigslist postings.

/Brainstorming for more stuff I no longer use that others may find value in

No comments: