Thursday, April 24

Of Wedding and Related Matters

Yes, TINWA is now all nuptialized. Miss the wedding and reception (quite possibly)? Want to relive it (obvs!)? Miss the honeymoon (definitely)? Fear not, TINWA loyalist...

My friend BG's bf MM (follow?) posted his wedding and reception pics on a flickr page.

I facebooked some pictures from our time at Couples Swept Away, Jamaica.

Everything was awesome. From the beautiful ceremony, the fun and uproarious reception, the upgraded night at Lancaster Arts Hotel, the stay at CSA... the experience was something that couldn't have been more perfect.

+ Industrious attendees would have shot footage of mistercellaneous' best man toast and posted it on YouTube. Steal the show much? Haha. We need copies of the speech.

+ I was my own, personal TINWA operative on the honeymoon, spotting REM bassist Mike Mills sitting across from LRHK and me at our gate at Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica, waiting for the flight back to Atlanta. CONFIRMED! I played it cool, though, and did not make him feel uncomfortable by blatantly snapping a photo (he was literally sitting across from me, a couple feet away) or saying, "Hey, you're Mike Mills!" Oh well.

+ I would be remiss in neglecting to mention the clutch Red Robin pre-game and... Piano Man!!!

1 comment:

Emcee B said...

Todd-

Congrats on your wedding. It looks like you had a very nice ceremony.

Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.